Spiritual Questions Answered by Pujya Bapuji
When Pujya Bapuji will bless us by Mantra-Diksha?
Answer: Pujya Bapuji gives Mantra Diksha on last day of almost every Satsang program or Shivir (Camp). To know Pujya Bapuji's schedule please check http://www.ashram.org/newweb/schedule.html .
Please check Mantradiksha page for more details
Audio Cassettes:- MantraDiksha 1-5
How to go to shivir? and What has to be followed in Shivir?
What is pranayam and instructions on how to do it?
List the ashram books where I can more details about mantra?
1. Bhagwannam Jap Mahima
Can you give us health tips bapuji mentioned in satsang?
Click here to know more about RishiPrasad
Could you give me some details about ashram medicines and there benefits?
Click here for Ashram's various medicines- products
I want to join hariomgroup, can I? if yes how?
Can I join my friends also to hariomgroup?
Answer: Yes, you can fill your friend's email address in "Subscribe to HariOmGroup" form in home page. An invitation email to join hariomgroup will be sent to that email address, if your friend accept that invitation, he will be joined to hariomgroup.
How to Download Audios?
1) How to go to Shivir?
Please visit www.ashram.org and click on Ashram Care from the left menu to see the Snap Shot of all the humanitarian activities conducted by the Ashram.
A brief description about the Seva Activities ashram conducts can also be found at :
3) Can you tell some thing about Rishiprasad and how should I subscribe?
Rishi Prasad is a monthly spiritual magazine, which publishes the excerpts from the satsang of Shri Asaramji Bapu.
The objective of the magazine is to reach out to the people who like reading good literature, and have a thirst for knowledge. Rishi Prasad is published in English, Hindi, Gujarati, Sindhi, Telugu, Kannada, and Marathi etc by Sant Shri Asaramji Bapu Ashram, Amdavad, India.
To subscribe to the Rishi Prasad, please contact your local Samithi, they will get you subscribed .Click here and navigate through the right menu options to find your Samithi contact details.
4) What are the Subscription plans and Rates for Rishiprasad?
5) Where can I find the Online version of Rishi Prasad?
6) CanI knowmore about the Bal Sanskar Kendra?
7) What is the typical class format a Bal Sanskar Kendra can follow?
9) Where can I see photos & videos of BSK programs/events?
Some words about Satsang from Pujya Bapuji : "Regular listening to satsang is immensely beneficial. If you regularly listen to satsang, your mind will neither go astray nor engage in futile thoughts. It will be saved from Manoraj. And the biggest benefit of all is that the mind will be ever engaged in the thoughts that are inculcated by satsang. Constant reflection on satsang will naturally kindle dispassion and discrimination in your mind, and protect it from petty desires and attractions. Regular contemplation on the thoughts imbibed in satsang not only protects the mind and intellect from a possible downfall, but also helps them become established in the Supreme Consciousness. The more you assimilate the teachings of satsang, the more you will be elevated from this earthly existence towards divinity. Even a person who is not a sadhak, but regularly listens to satsang and reflects thereon, can become an excellent sadhak and even realize God, the Supreme Being. The bliss and peace that blossom in the heart as a result of listening to satsang are infinitely superior to even the pleasures of the heavens."
To know more about the benefits of Satsang please listen to online videos of 'Satsang ki Mahima' Satsang by Pujya Bapuji , The links are below:
2) What is the meaning of Guru and why we need Guru?
3) What is Mantra Diksha and What are its benefits?
4) What are the qualities sadhak/sadhikas should have to increase their sadhana?
5) What are the qualities of Satshisya(True disciple)?
For a Satshisya(True disciple) three things are essential
For more detailed answer, listen to the Audio satsang of Pujya Bapuji Satshisya ke liye, He Mere Sadhak located at audio
6) What is the ultimate goal of our life?
Ultimate goal for a Human Life is Self realization : It is to acquire true devotion, perfect happiness, supreme bliss and satisfaction in life time (while still living in this ever changing world full of troubles and mysteries) and freedom after death.
Refer : www.ashram.org
7) How should I control anger?
Anger is the most dangerous and detrimental to Sadhana. If a thief enters a house, some items (furniture etc.) still remain un-stolen. But if a house catches fire, everything is reduced to ashes. If the fire of anger overtakes our mind, our entire treasures of Japas, Tapas and virtues are destroyed. Therefore, beware of anger. It is all right to act out anger, but be alert not to allow it to possess you.
8) How should I control senses?
The senses tend to drag the mind towards the world, and the mind fools the intellect and makes it stray from its course. The poor intellect, if it is not cultured by japa of the Lord's name, meditation on the Lord and prayer, gets dragged along with the mind and keeps wandering hither and thither till eternity.
If the intellect gets purified through prayer and devotion to the Lord, discrimination will dawn; and then it will say," What in the end shall I gain by satisfying my palate or fulfilling other desires? â€Ÿ It will not become a slave to the mind.
Ask yourself again and again " What in the end shall I gain from this? â€Ÿ This will make your intellect strong and the resolves and counter-resolves of the mind will be reduced. Your mind and your intellect will then be at rest.
9) What is the difference between vasana (desire) and uddeshya (purpose)?
10) Why should one not eat during Sandhya Timings?
We should not consume any thing during Sandhya Timings, and try to engage ourselves in Japa-Dhyan-Pranayam.At Sandhya as said by Pujya Bapuji Tamasik vibrations are active, so one should be engaged in japa-dhyan-pranayam otherwise that Tamasik vibrations can affect intellect and we can take wrong decisions. Hence Pujya Bapuji asked not to make any decision in Sandhya. Tamasik vibrations can include bacteria's/viruses etc., At the time of Sandhya we do Shankhnaad and Dhoop-deep, by this air is refreshed again.In sandhya our Sushumna is open- and our mind is at like hot wax state, any color that is poured in hot wax, becomes the color of wax itself, similarly whatever we do at the time of sandhya is deeply craved as sanskars, and so as our mind then.
11) What is the significance of Trikaal Sandhya?
In order to make life brighter, successful and progressive, one must do Trikaal Sandhya. ten minutes before & ten minutes after the sunrise, ten minutes before & after noon, and ten minutes before & after sunset are considered to be very auspicious. Meditation, japa (repetition of the Holy Name), Pranayaam done at this time is very helpful in opening doors of the Sushumna. The dormant energies and strength of a human being is awakened as soon as the doors of the Sushumna is opened.
12) What is Pranayam? What are its benefits
Control of breath is called Pranayam.
Benefits: Pranayam is said to be panacea for all diseases. Pranayam augments our life force wonderfully.
Please Click here and read Useful Pranayams (Hindi) and Pranayam Therapy: An Instant Panacea articles.
13) How to do Anulom Vilom Pranayam?
Close your right nasal with thumb and take deep breath in from left nasal. Hold your breath for 2-3 seconds, and do Jap of Guru Mantra. Now open right nasal, and close left nasal with middle/ring finger, and breathe out from right nasal. Now repeat the same process starting with the right nasal. Close your left nasal with thumb and take deep breath in from right nasal. Hold your breath for 2-3 seconds, and do Jap of Guru Mantra.
Now open left nasal, and close right nasal with middle/ring finger, and breathe out from left nasal. This constitutes 1 pranayaam. Do keep in mind that when doing pranayams that you do not do 8 pranayams one day and 6 pranayams the next day. The same number of pranayams must be done daily, and the number can be increased but cannot be decreased. We should do a maximum of 10 pranayams in a day.
Please Refer:: www.hariomgroup.org.
14) How to do Tribandh Pranayam?
One has to Practice Tribandh pranayam sitting in one of these yogic postures: Padmaasana, Siddhasana, Swastikasana or Sukhasana. First do Mool Bandha, then Uddiyan Bandha, and finally Jaalandhar Bandha. You will notice the difference in just 3 days' time. Subsequently, the number of pranayams should never be reduced from one day to another. You should never do 10 pranayams on one day, followed by 15 on the second day, and 11 on the third day. Do the same number of pranayams regularly everyday.
Watch this video of Pujya Bapuji teaching how to do Tribandh Pranayam : Video
Please Click here to know for the process of Tribandh.
15) What are the auspicious days to perform Anusthan?
One can perform Anusthan on of these days of a week: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday and On these tithis: Dooj, teej, panchmi, Saptmi, Dashmi, Dwadashi(after ekadashi) and tryodashi. (2, 3,5,7,10,12 and 13).
By starting Anusthan in combination of these days and thitis one will not have any obstacle, and the resolution will be completed.
16) Can you please explain the procedure ofSaraswatya Mantra Anusthan ?
Please click here to know about Saraswatya Mantra Anusthan
17) What is the procedure for Asaramayan Anusthan vidi?
Please Click hereto know about Asaramayan Anusthan vidi.
18) Can I know some Spiritual upliftment tips?
19) What instructions do I have to follow while eating food and What mantra should I chant before eating food?
"Haridata Harirbhokta Hariannam Prajapatih Harih Sarvasarisasto Bhukte Bhojayate Harih"
Om Pranaya Swaha, Om Apanaya Swaha, Om Udanaya Swaha, Om Vyanaya Swaha , Om Samanaya Swaha
Click here to veiw the picture
20) What to do if I Sneeze, Cough etc while doing Mantra Jap?
Chant 7 times by prefixing and suffixing OM to the Guru Mantra, Do not consider this Mala (in which you got sneeze, cough etc) in the count of malas you do daily.
21) What days are extremely harmful for Copulation?
Pujya Bapuji said to Abstain from indulging in copulation with your spouse on Amavasyaa, Poornima, Ekadashi and Ashtami. Copulation should be done to beget progeny and not for sensual pleasure .
22) What is meant by Tratak?
To look with a constant gaze without blinking the eye lids, is called Tratak.
Please Cilck here to veiw the picture
23) I want to do seva but I do not know where to start?
Please Click here to see the seva opportunities that are available,
24) Can you elaborate on seva and its significance?
Seva has its own joy, its own generosity (nobility), virtue and salutary impact. Whether you are in the material world or in the spiritual one, progress is impossible without seva. In the material world, if you serve only ostentatiously, your achievements will also be apparent, not real. If you serve sincerely in the spiritual world, your progress will be genuine. Therefore, seva should be for the sake of seva, not for pretentiousness, not for acclaim, but rather to open the doors to the hidden of bliss that is ever present in your heart.
Please Refer:: www.ashram.org
25) How can I start Bal Sanskar Kendra?
26) Is there a way to get Daily message / Ringtone of Bapuji through SMS?
Please Click here to get Daily message / Ringtone of Bapuji through SMS.
27) Where can I find Wallpapers and Pictures of Pujya Bapuji?
Please Click here to find the wallpapers and pictures of Pujya Bapuji.
28) Where can I find the lyrics of Bhajans of Pujya Bapuji and Sureshanandji?
Please Click here on this link for lyrics of bhajans.
29) Whatis the Significance of Vad-Dada tree and how to do parikrama?
His Holiness Bapuji has blessed these rare trees with shaktipath, transmission of the divine spiritual energy. Because of this invaluable possession, lakhs and lakhs of devotees have been able to fulfil their desires by just taking seven rounds around these trees with utmost faith and devotion, then followed by quite meditation in a nearby shed or hall. You too can fulfil your wish(es) for fame, fortune, health, childbirth, peace of mind and most important of all 'God Realisation' here. Take maximum advantage of this spiritually charged environment full of divine love towards the ultimate goal of self enlightenment.
Watch this Video of Sureshanandji Maharaj to know about Vad-Dada tree.
30) How to do Surya-Namaskar?
Please Click here to veiw the picture describing how to do Surya-Namaskar.
1) Why should we Worship Sun-God and What Mantrahas tobe recited to Sun-God?
The sun is the presiding deity of the intellect, In the morning offering water to the Sun-God by lifting both the arms up and reciting the below Suryaï¿½Gayatri Mantra, Sun-bathing for 8-10 minutes and by practicing SuryaNamaskara increases the brain power , Memory power , concentration and intellectual power. It also improves eyesight and increases lustre and vigor.
Suryaï¿½Gayatri Mantra: "Om Aadityaay Vidmahe Bhaaskaraaye Dheemahi Tanno Bhaanu Prachodayaat "
2) Why should one Consume Tulsi?
Daily consumption of Tulsi brings about a remarkable development in memory power, eliminates intestinal worms, increases the digestive fire, alleviates cold, fever, malaria and prevents diseases like cancer. Therefore, except on Sundays, we should eat 5-7 Tulsi leaves daily in the morning and drink water after that. Tulsi leaves should not be plucked on Purnima, Amavasya and the twelfth lunar day and Sundays.
3) Why should we Worship the Pipal tree?
The practice of offering water to the Pipal tree everyday, circumambulating, touching and paying obeisance to it increases the body's immunity against diseases and purifies the mind. One undergoes a positive change in the thoughts. Even a dullest child begins to gain in intelligence. Girls and women should not touch the pipal tree, but may pay there obeisance from a distance. It is forbidden to touch and offer water to the pipal tree on Sundays.Watering the sacred fig (peepal) removes poverty and accrues the merits. Planting a sacred fig accrues the merits, and by cutting it, one incurs sin upon himself. A sacred fig, planted in the west side of a house, purifies the air and bestows the house with health, wealth and happiness.
4) Why should Tilak be applied?
A Tilak applied to the forehead between the eyebrows, where the Ajna Chakra (Shiv Netra) is located, stimulates two endocrine glands in the region ï¿½ the pineal and pituitary glands. It also helps develop the Ajna chakra as well as the power of Discrimination. The acts like taking a bath, charity, penance, fire sacrifice, worship of deities, obsequies rites for the manes all turn abortive without applying Tilak on the forehead. Tilak can be applied by using any of these - Kumkum, Sindoor, Chandan and soil of Tulsi Plant.
Please view this Image
5). Why should we do Namaskar?
By doing Namaskara, egoism is reduced, the anthakarna becomes pure and the spirit of surrender manifests. Therefore, we should not fritter away our vital energy by shaking hands, but should promote good-will by doing namaskara.
Please view this Image
6) Why should one wake-up early in the morning?
The practice of waking up of the Brahmamuhurta increases longevity develops intellect, vigor and physical health. Whereas, sleeping even after sunrise increases laziness, negligence, inertia, dullness and decreases longevity and can have bad-effects on health.
7) What is the significance of Cow's Milk?
Cow's milk contains 21 amino acids including all the essential ones. The cerebrocydes present in the milk nourish the brain. Anti-cancer elements such as M.D.G.I protein and conjugated linoleic acid (C.L.A) are also found it. Cow's milk is extremely palatable, unctuous, mild, sweet and haematinic. It increases vigour and intellect and is an instant semen promoting rasayana. The milk of Desi Cow alone is beneficial. It is said in God's creation, Cow's milk and ghee are considered the best of all.
8) Why shouldn't we use Lip-sticks, Perfumes and other cosmetics?
Cosmetics and Lipsticks are made by grinding the beautiful eyes and liver of small lemurs, animal fats, petrochemicals and other extremely harmful substances. In manufacturing a Perfume, an animal named Bijju is first canned to extract an aromatic substance from its sexual gland.
9) Why should one avoid Fast-Foods?
Fast-Foods like bread, pizza , burger , biscuits and bakery items made from refined flour , yeast etc remain deposited in the intestines, this results in constipation , dyspepsia, flatulence, indigestion, obesity , heart diseases, diabetes, intestinal diseases etc.
10) Why should one avoid Ice-creams?
Ice-creams contains pepronil which is an insecticide, Ethyl Acetate (which is very harmful to kidneys, lungs and heart) and other such harmful chemicals and also many commercial ice creams contain 6% of animal fats.
11) Why should one avoid Non-Vegetarian foods?
Non-Vegetarian foods invite serious diseases. Eggs contain live chicken in the making state; chicken is killed when the eggs are consumed. High cholesterol levels are found in the egg-yolks which can lead to heart attack.DDT present in eggs cause's diseases like cancer. Non-Vegetarian foods can cause cancer, heart diseases, skin diseases and kidney related disorders.
Please Refer thisImage
12) Why should one avoid Chocolates?
Chocolates contain phenyl, ethylamine, Xanthese, thybromine that causes diseases like tooth-decay, diabetes and cancer.
Please Refer:: BSK website
13) Why should one avoid Cool drinks?
Cool drinks contains caffeine, Cocaine, alcohol, Potassium benzoate , phosphoric acid , consumption of this leads to bone-decay, obesity , kidney stones and other dangerous diseases.
Please Refer this Image
1) Can you give us Health tips Bapuji mentioned in Satsang?
2 ) Whatinstructions have to be followed during pregnancy? What ashram medicines will help during and after pregnancy?
3) What is the remedy for Cancer?
The following instructions can be used for remedy for Cancer :
Please Refer:: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HariomGroup/message/9493
4) Could you give me some details about Ashram medicines and there benefits?
5) What should I do if I am feeling very weak and tired with the increasing age?
Note: Always clean the kishmish before eating
Please Refer:: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HariomGroup/
6) List the Ashram books where I can find more details about Health?
7) Where can we find information about Mudras?
For all other kinds of Mudras, Please refer to Ashram published books "Yogasana and Arogyanidhi."
8) What are the tips for the remedy of High Blood Pressure?
The following techniques are useful for Curing High BP:
9) What Ashram product should I use for Skin-problems caused by hot-sun?
Please Refer:: Arogyanidhi part 1 & Part 2
10) Can you please tell me some tips on how to increase Weight?
Following techniques can be used for increasing weight:
Please Refer:: Arogyanidhi part 1 & Part 2
11) What is the remedy for Depression?
12) What are the contact details of Ashram vaidy (Doctor)?
Amdavad Ashram Doctor phone number is : 079-27505010-11
13 ) What is the Remedy for Hair Loss and Gray Hair?
Note:- Milk should not be taken 2 hours before and after taking the Amla or Amla-Mishri Powder.
14) What is the remedy for stammering speech (Haklahat) problem?
Following techniques can be used for stammering speech problem:
Refer to this Link
15) What Ashram medicines are helpful in curing Diabetes?
16) Whatis the Remedy for Asthma/ Bronchitis?
Following techniques can be used for the remedy of Asthma:
17) Whatis the remedy for kidney problems?
Please Refer to this link
18) Whatis the remedy for Gas problems ?
Following techniques can be used for the remedy of Gas problems:
19) What is the procedure Pujya Bapuji said to have Pure Air in the house?
20) What are the benefits of Amla?
21) What is the remedy for Cold (sardi)?
Please Refer::: http://successful-life-tips.blogspot.com/2008/02/in-cold.html
22) Can you tell me the remedy for Cough (kapha)?
23) Whatis remedy for Heart Blockage Problem?
24) Whatis theremedy for Insomnia (Lack of proper sleep)?
25) Whatis the Remedy for Migraine problem?
Please Refer:: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HariomGroup/message/9393
26) Whatis the Remedy for Tension?
Please Refer:: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HariomGroup/message/7675
27) What Prayanam do I have to do get relief from tiredness\Fatigue of the body?
Please Refer: :http://hariombooks.googlepages.com/hindi_pranayaams.htm
28) What is the remedy for Arthiritis pain, Headaches and other pains?
The following technique removes Arthiritis pain, Headaches and other pains:
If you have pain in any part of body the following mantra has miraculous effects, apart from health it is also verygood for maintaining beauty.
The method to follow : Rub your both the palms with full concentration and purity of mind while chanting this belowmantra and then put the warm palms on the affected part for five minutes and massage, Affter that close your eyes and relax for some time.It removes arthiritis pain headaches and other pains.
Mantra is : Ayam me hasto bhagvanayam me bhagvattarah
Ayam me vishvabheshjoyam shivabhimsharan.
This mantra can be chanted also at night before going to sleep and in the morning after get ting up. Rub your palms while chanting the mantra and message your face arms shoulders stomach chest legs (the whole body) with warm palms, this improves your health and beauty
Please Refer:: Arogyanidhi Part 1
29) WhatHealth and Food precautions have to be taken during different seasons?
30) What is the remedy for thyroid disorders?
Please click here to view the picture and see Tanka Vidya.
1) Where can I find all Household tips Bapuji gives during Satsangs?
Please click here for all Household tips.
2) What instructions have to be followed to beget bright Children?
3) What should I do if I have lot of Fights\Quarrels\Disturbances at home?
Watch this Video of Bapuji providing the aution for fights and distrubances in house
4) What should I do if Vaastu of my house is not good?
Watch this onlineVideo of Pujya Bapuji about Vastu Dosh
5) What are some of the useful household tips Sureshanandji Maharaj told in Satsang?
Refer to the link below: http://successful-life-tips.blogspot.com/2008/05/blog- post_5625.htm
Please Refer:: audio (Grihasth_mantras)
6) What are the Nine Kinds of Nectar a Householder should have?
In the Skanda Purana, it is said that a householder should always have nine kinds of nectar in his house. This makes his life happy, while possession of this divine wealth costs nothing.
1. The first thing - you should speak in a pleasant and delightful manner to anybody who comes to your house.
2. Secondly, look at him gently and kindly. Howsoever wicked and cruel he may be, he has come to your house as a guest, and in that, he is like a god,and hence, worthy of adoration. If you see divinity in the guest, your own divinity will be awakened.
3. Thirdly, treat him amiably and congenially, with your countenance reflecting friendship and goodwill.
4. The fourth thing is that your heart should be full of love and tenderness.
5. Fifthly, stand up and welcome him respectfully. Even if he is your sworn enemy, and loses no opportunity to insult you, your standing up to welcome him will soften him considerably. Instead if you chose to insult him by making a snide remark, and he returns home insulted, you have paved the way for being insulted even more venomously.
6. The sixth thing - say a few sweet words to welcome your guest, and offer a glass of water with something to eat.
7. The seventh thing is to have a friendly conversation with him making affectionate enquiries like, "You have been very kind to pay me a visit; tell me What I can do for you." etc.
8. The eighth thing is - sit with him for some time.
9. The ninth thing is that you should see him off by walking a few steps with him.
Whether the visitor is superior or inferior to you in any respect, bringing these nine nectars into practice will elevate you. Even the other person will leave with more respect for you in his heart.
On the other hand, if you make an ostentatious display of your wealth or furniture etc. or try to impress him with your social status, he may be mpressed by your wealth and power for a while, but he will not return home being a friend of yours. He will have only negative and malicious thoughts for you. Never commit the folly of trying to impress others with your wealth. It is not good to try to establish your superiority by boasting about yourself.
Please Refer:: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HariomGroup/message/7090
7) Can you tell me the things Pujya Bapuji told in Satsang about Directions to be followed in the house?
(1) By performing aarthi, Puja facing towards West, happiness will go away
(2) By performing aarthi; Puja facing towards South, Diseases will come.
(3) Puja should be performed only facing North or East, Facing north there will be Spiritual progress while facing East there will be Worldly advancement and if you have 'Guru Mantra' both Spiritual and Worldly / Material advancement will be there facing East.
(4) Do not sleep with head facing north or West it causes Mental Tension, Lassitude and Abdominal diseases, while sleeping East or South one experiences profound peace, alertness and attains good health.
8) What procedure should I follow if I have high debts?
These techniques are helpful in getting relief from high debts:
Watch these Satsang videos of Sureshanandji Maharaj describing the remedies to High Debts
Please Refer:: http://www.hariomgroup.org
9) What is the Remedy for Job problem?
Watch this video of Sureshanandji Maharaj
10) Whatis the solution to court-related problems?
Watch this video of Sureshanandji Maharaj:
11) What to do If anyone is having problems getting their Daughter married?
Sureshanandji said " By offering water + Jaggery, pray to the Sun-God (Surya Narayan) for a good bride-groom for yout daughter". Please refer to the below link
12) What should I do if I have Service\ Business Related problems?
Many people have observed that reading the 15th chapter of Gita, before taking food, solves the problems one is facing in his service/business.
Offering the fluid prepared by mixing water, milk and jaggery to a sacred fig (Peepal tree) every Saturday, helps solving the service related problems.
Please Refer:: http://successful-life-tips.blogspot.com/2008/02/servicebusiness-related-problems.html
13) What are the tips for Good Memory?
14) Can I know some tips for husband-long file for a married women?
Please Refer: :http://successful-life-tips.blogspot.com/2008/02/2.html
15) What should be done for Black Magic ( Tantrik Vidya) problems?
1. Read Guru-Gita
2. Circumbulate Vad-dada tree and take soil of the Vad-dada tree and apply tilak to your forehead.
3. Take some water and chant 'Tum Tum' Mantra and make the person who is having the problem drink that water.
Please refer to : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HariomGroup/message/9926
16) What instructions did Bapuji give while waking up children in the morning?
Bapuji said " Do not use alarms or any harsh words while waking up children in the morning. Since first impression is the last impression, By slandering or scolding a child to wake him up will have negative effect on him whole day. Instead wake-up your children from sleep by singing sweetly like this:
" "jago mohan pyareï¿½.. jago prabhu ke dulare!"
"ï¿½.pyariï¿½. lali.. dulari jago..pyari.."
Please refer to this link : http://successful-life-tips.blogspot.com/2008/05/blog-post_3219.html
17) What has to be followed if a person is not successful at work?
If a person is not successful in his work, It is advised by Bapuji to bring some soil from cow's hoof from a cow-shed nearby by the. Apply this soil as tilak to his husband before leaving to work. He will become successful in work because Cow's Aura is extremely good.
Please refer to this link : http://successful-life-tips.blogspot.com/2008/05/blog-post.html
18) What should be done if I have many difficulties at house?
If a sadhak is facing difficulites in home, do Guru-Gita paath and Anusthan. Anusthan should be done as mentioned in the book below:
19) What should be done if I am getting bad dreams in night?
If you had bad dream in the night, the next morning take bath , go to Lord Shiva temple and do abhishekam with honey and water.It will neutralizes the ill-effects of the dream.
20) What tip has to be followed to remove poverty?
Sureshanandji said " By offering milk, water etc and circumbulating Peepal tree on Saturdays will help in removing the poverty"
Please refer to this link : http://successful-life-tips.blogspot.com/2008/06/blog-post_30.html
Refer : http://successful-life-tips.blogspot.com/2008/03/for-good-memory.html
21) What should be done if someone in family is very sick from many days and in last stages of leaving the body?
1) What procedure has to be followed on Sharad Poonam Night?
2) Can you tell me about Chatur-Maas and What needs to be done?
Chatur-Masa comes from Devshyani ekadshi to Devuthi ekadashi of every year.Chatur-Maas should be observed by all sections of the population. It does not matter whether one is a grihastha or a sannyasi. The observance is obligatory for all asramas. The real purpose behind the vow taken during these four months is to minimize the quantity of sense gratification. This is not very difficult. In the month of Shraavan one should not eat green leafy vegetables including spinach, in the month of Bhadra one should not eat yogurt, and in the month of Ashvin one should not drink milk. One should not eat high protein food during the month of Kaartik Masur daal and Urad daal contain a great amount of protein, and food extra rich in protein tends increased energy towards sense gratification. On the whole, during the four-month period of Chatur-Maas one should :
Avoid wearing Blue and Black clothes, Sleeping on earth is fruitful., Having food in pattal is good, Putting anwala in bathwater is fruitful., Avoid consuming Coconut, Lemon, Honey, Aanar, Urad and Gud., Follow Bhramcharya., Avoid having sweetdish after food., Preferabely do more Bhakti and Shadna.Please Refer:: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HariomGroup/message/8039
3) What procedure has to be followed during Navratri days?
Pujya Bapuji said, one should do Navratri upvas for all the 9 days, if one cannot - one should do it for last 6 days, or then also someone can't , one should do upvaas for atleast last 3 days of Navratri, i.e. 7th,8th and 9th day of Navratri. Pujya Bapuji himself shall keep upvaas on these days.
4) What Puja procedure has to be followed on Diwali night?
Pujya Bapuji has said that we should light a Deepak under Asoka tree, Tulsi at the time of Sandhya of Diwali.
5) What is the Puja procedure that pleases Lord Vishnu during Margshirsha Month?
Lord Vishnu says to Brahmaji. "I fulfill the wish of one who offers me incense made from Guggal mixed with buffalo ghee and sugar."
It is highly beneficial to follow this procedure during Margshirsha Month.
6) What is the significance of Bhishm Tarpan divas?
On this day, offering water to Bhishma and praying for progeny will help in begetting very bright children.
7) Where can I read Ekadashi Stories and the procedure I need to follow on Ekadashi?
Please refer to this link: Ekadashi
8) What to do when someone you know leaves their body?
One should do following things which will help the one who has left their body:
Please refer the following links :
9) What is the significance of Vrat on each day of a week?
10) What procedure has to be followed on Lunar Eclipse?
Rules to be observed during an eclipse
11) How to celebrate birthday in Indian Tradition and What is the Birthday Song Bapuji asks us to sing?
Donate to poor and needy people. Do meritorious deeds.
Janmdivas ki badhai ho,
Prithvi sukhdaayi ho, Janmdivas ki badhai ho,
Jal sukhdaayi ho, Janmdivas ki badhai ho,
Vaayu sukhdaayi ho, Janmdivas ki badhai ho,
Tez sukhdaayi ho, Janmdivas ki badhai ho,
Aakash sukhdaayi ho, Janmdivas ki badhai ho,
Sakha sukhdaayi ho, Janmdivas ki badhai ho,
Bandhu sukhdaayi ho, Janmdivas ki badhai ho,
Mata sukhdaayi ho, Janmdivas ki badhai ho,
Pita sukhdaayi ho, Janmdivas ki badhai ho,
Guru Sukhdaayi ho, Janmdivas ki badhai ho,
Sarva sukhdaayi ho, Janmdivas ki badhai ho,
Janmdivas ki Badhai ho! Badhai ho, Badhai ho
Please Click veiw the picture
12) How to Celebrate Feb 14th -Matru-Pitru Divas?
Please Click here to learn how to celebrate Feb 14th according to Pujya Bapuji.
1) Where do I find the mantras for Household things?
2) What should I do if I am suffering from an incurable disease?
"Aum kraum hrim aam vaivasvataya dharmarajaya bhaktanugrahakrite namah"
Please Refer:: www.hariomgroup.org
3) What should I do for a safe journey if I travel a lot in planes?
Please Refer:: http://successful-life-tips.blogspot.com/
4) What Mantra should I chant if I have a marriage-Related problems?
"OM HREEM GAU-R-YAI NAMAH"
Please refer to these links below :
5) What is the mantra for attaining a good Husband?
Jay Jay Girivar raj kishori |
Jay mahesh mukhchand chakori ||
|à¤•à¤‚||Destroys fear of death, cures dermatological(Skin) problems and purifies blood.|
|à¤¹à¥à¤°à¥€à¤‚||Cures diabetes, and helps in heart beat related problems.|
|à¤˜à¤‚||To avoid Wet-Dreams|
|à¤à¤‚||To reduce fever.|
|à¤•à¥à¤²à¥€à¤‚||Mental retardation problems|
|à¤¸à¤‚||Destroys Piles disease|
|à¤µà¤‚||To prevent thirst and hunger|
|à¤²à¤‚||To remove tiredness and fatigue.|
This Beej Mantra represents chandradeva, the presiding deity of the Moon. The japa of this mantra is just enough to do away with the sudden impediment inflicting your life.Write 'tam'(à¤Ÿà¤‚) on a piece of 'Bhojpatra and insert it into an amulet. Then put this amulet on your right hand. This will remove all sorts of obstacles out of your way.
17) What is the Mantra to attain Wealth?
People practise several methods to acquire Lakshmi (wealth) at the time of Dipawali. Following is a very simple 3-day method for this purpose:
Chant this Mahamrityunjay mantra once before starting your journey.
Om haum joom saha | om bhoorbhuvaha svaha |
om trayambakam yajaamahe sugandhim pushtivardhnam
urvvarukamiva bandhanaanmrityormuksheeya maamrataat
om | svaha bhuvaha bhooh om | saha joom haum om |
Jap this mantra whenever anti-brahmcharya thoughts comes in mind, Do japa for 21 times before going to sleep to avoid wet dreams
Om Aryamaayai Namah |
2) Take some milk in a cup. While gazing at the milk, repeat the following mantra twenty-one times and thereafter drink the milk.
This is an excellent aid to Brahmacharya. This Mantra is worth remembering by heart.
Om Namo Bhagvate Mahabale Parakramaya Manobhilasitam Manah Stambha Kuru Kuru Svaha
Please refer to this link http://successful-life-tips.blogspot.com/2008/02/blog-post_9095.html
21) What is Mala Mantra?
Mala Mantra has to be chanted before doing mala-Jap:
Mantra is : Om Aim Shree Aksh Maalaay Namah